MIO Anti Panic Rope Grab W/3' Shock Absorbing Lanyard & Hook
Rope Grabs provide fall protection for workers who are ascending or descending a vertical lifeline. If a fall occurs, the rope grab will automatically lock onto the safety line and limit free fall while absorbing much of the generated forces. Main problem of the “regular” rope grab is that in a panic situation during the fall, worker may grip the rope grab and hold the lever in the open position. The grab will not activate and will not stop the fall.
MIO® Anti-Panic Rope Grabs (Models: RGAP) will arrest the fall even if worker is holding the lock lever in an open position.
Meets OSHA, ANSI Z359.1-07, A10-32, Z359.15-2014, IWCA I-14.
- Use with MIO approved 7/16”, 1/2” or 5/8” dia. rope
- Built in protection against upside down installation
- Energy absorbing in case of a fall
- Can be attached or removed from any point on lifeline
- Durable, stainless steel construction
- Designed and manufactured by MIO Mechanical Corp. in USA
MIO Anti Panic Rope Grab W 3' Shock Absorbing Lanyard & Hook by Harry Falk window cleaning supplies and equipment Rope Grabs and Lanyards Lanyard