3M™ DBI-SALA® Rollgliss™ Fisk™ Descender
- Gentle flow for 19 in. (48.3 cm) of lifeline to pass through
- Large radius for a smoother descent and less stress on the rope
- Reduction in rope hockling and torsional twist
- Durable corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Compact, lightweight design
- Manually controlled descent
- Durable 304 stainless steel has a greater thermal capacity to reduce the temperature increase of descent
- Recommended for use in construction, wind energy, utilities, transportation, mining, and oil and gas industries
- 2.5 lb. descender with a 440 lb. (200 kg) weight capacity
The 3M™ DBI-SALA® Rollgliss™ Fisk™ Descender is trusted by skilled professionals in many industries for an easy, manually controlled descent from heights. During rescue situations when a safe trip down is the goal, the durable stainless steel safety equipment gets the job done with a larger radius to reduce stress on the rope. This is important safety gear on any jobsite, promising to minimize torsional twist and rope hockling for a smooth, accident-free descent.
Controlled descent Simple yet strong, this descender is designed with a wide radius so 19 in. of a rope lifeline can pass through it at a time. This gentle flow allows for more control and an easier trip down for suspended construction workers, utility personnel, miners, oil and gas pros, transportation experts, and wind energy technicians. Premium durability This essential safety product is also used for fall protection in climbing, combat and reconnaissance situations, so industrial workers and crew chiefs can be confident that it stands up to the roughest treatment. High-strength 304 stainless steel is corrosion resistant, so weather, impacts, and rugged use have no effect on its durability. Controlled temps and twists Whether it's climbing rope or rescue rope, the descender's 304 stainless steel construction has a higher thermal capacity to minimize the heat build-up that can fray it and wear it down. The expert design helps eliminate torsional rotation and rope hockling so there are no unexpected events on the way down.
Fisk Descender by Harry Falk window cleaning supplies and equipment Decenders