GEMTOR Sliding Beam Anchor
Gemtor offers a complete line of beam anchors in configurations to fit almost any application. The SBA series of sliding beam anchors mount on the top or bottom flange of a horizontal structural I-Beam and are designed to follow a worker as he moves along the beam.
The VBA series anchors can be mounted to either a vertical or horizontal I-beam and remain fixed in place until moved. The VBA series can be used as a single point anchorage connector or as part of an engineered horizontal lifeline system.
• Stainless steel and high-strength aluminum construction
• Installs in seconds without tools
• Mounts to top or bottom horizontal beam flange
• Unique design prevents snaphook gate from contacting edge of beam
• Follows a worker’s movement along an I-beam
• Stainless steel rollers allow anchor to glide along top of beam and last longer than nylon pads
• Lightweight yet extremely strong and durable
Beam Anchor by Harry Falk window cleaning supplies and equipment High Rise